Do you have decayed, damaged or infected teeth? Missing one, several of all of your teeth in an arch (top or bottom)? At The Toothbooth, we are proud to offer a variety of dental care options perfect for restoring your smile and improving your oral health.
Katy Restorative Dental Care
- Crowns – For patients with extensive decay or damage, our dental crowns are a great option to restore the appearance, health, and functionality of your tooth. Our crowns are designed to look and function just like a natural tooth.
- Fillings – For patients with mild to moderate tooth decay, our dental fillings can be an excellent option for restoring your tooth and preventing additional decay, damage or infection to the affected tooth.
- Inlays/Onlays – For patients with more severe tooth damage or decay, our dental inlays and onalys are a wonderful option which can restore the health and function of your tooth while preventing future damage or decay.
- Dentures – For patients with several or all of their teeth missing we offer both partial and full dentures which can completely restore your smile, allowing you to properly speak, chew and eat. Our dentures are designed to look just like a natural smile.
- Bridges – For patients missing one or several of their teeth in a row, our dental bridges are a wonderful choice. Our bridges can be attached using either dental crowns or dental implants depending upon your oral health and preferences.
- Dental Implants – For patients interested in replacing their missing teeth with a permanent and stable treatment option, we are proud to offer implant dentistry. Dental implants can help improve the appearance of your smile along with your ability to properly speak, chew and eat.
Schedule Your Restorative Dentistry in Katy, TX, 77494 Today
Ready to restore your smile? Schedule an appointment with our restorative dentist in Katy, TX today!