Do you dream of a straighter more appealing smile? Considering orthodontic treatment but don’t want metal mouth? At The Toothbooth, we are proud to offer a variety of clear braces in Katy, TX for our patients interested in correcting the appearance, function, and bite of their smile. Wondering if our Katy clear braces are the right option for your smile? Clear braces can be used to correct:
- Overcrowded Teeth
- Misaligned Teeth
- Gapped Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Open Bite
Invisalign in Katy, TX
Invisalign was the first of its kind in 1997 when they debuted their clear braces in 1997, offering a discreet way for patients to improve the appearance, function, and bite of their smile. Invisalign treatment includes wearing various custom-made clear aligners at least 22 hours a day to gently shift teeth into a more desirable position.
ClearCorrect, & Orthodontist in Katy, TX
ClearCorrect clear braces are exactly like Invisalign and are used for the exact same purpose. However, ClearCorrect can often require more sets of aligners for complicated cases and is also often cheaper than Invisalign.
Think clear braces are right for you? Schedule an appointment with our Katy orthodontist today; we’d be happy to help decide which clear braces are the right option.
Benefits of Our Katy Clear Braces
- Clear braces are designed to be virtually invisible, making treatment discreet and unnoticeable.
- Clear braces can be removed to eat, drink and perform at home dental care.
- Clear braces do not require any dietary restrictions.
- Clear braces do not damage gums/teeth like traditional orthodontic care.
- Clear braces treatment is often quicker than traditional orthodontic treatment.
- Clear braces treatment often requires fewer visits with your Katy orthodontist.
Get Your Clear Braces in Katy, TX, 77494
Ready to discreetly improve your smile? Schedule an appointment for our Katy clear braces today!